PSG is a strategic too under the Environmental Services (ES) Industry Transformation Map (ITM) to raise the operational efficiency and productivity of the ES industry through technology adoption. The funding program will be extended until 28 February 2021.
Sensorla is now accredited as a Smart Toilet System PSG pre-approved vendor on the Business Grant Portal
In view of the Resilience Budget, with effect from 1 April 2020 to 31 December 2020. PSG has been further enhanced to provide funding support of up to 80% of the qualifying cost, while the total grant cap remains at S$350,000 per company. Applications submitted from 1 January 2021 would be supported at up to 70% of the qualifying cost.
The applicant must be registered in Singapore.
The applicant's purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solution or equipment must be used in Singapore.
The applicant must not have:
- made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solution or equipment
- signed or confirmed any contract or purchase order with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solution or equipment.
Now, SME’s can claim up to 98% grant. PSG GRANT 80% + SFEC = 98%.
- STEP 1 : Get a quote from Sensorla Pte Ltd
- STEP 2 : Submit the Quotation to Business Grant Portal at www.businessgrants.gov.sg
- STEP 3 : Enterprise Singapore will send approval with Letter of Offer
- STEP 4 : Make the order, submit Letter of Offer, Quotation to Sensorla Pte Ltd for delivery & installation and make payment
- STEP 5 : Submit the DO/Invoice/ Payment Receipt at Business Grant Portal for claims