PSG is a strategic too under the Environmental Services (ES) Industry Transformation Map (ITM) to raise the operational efficiency and productivity of the ES industry through technology adoption. The funding program will be extended until 30 September 2021.
Sensorla is now accredited as a Smart Toilet System PSG pre-approved vendor on the Business Grant Portal
With effect from 1 April 2020, PSG has been enhanced to provide funding support of up to 80% of the qualifying cost, and the total grant cap remains at S$350,000 per company until 30 September 2021.
The applicant must be registered in Singapore.
The applicant's purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solution or equipment must be used in Singapore.
The applicant must not have:
- made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solution or equipment
- signed or confirmed any contract or purchase order with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solution or equipment.
Steps to apply pSG
- STEP 1 : Get a quote from Sensorla Pte Ltd
- STEP 2 : Submit the Quotation to Business Grant Portal at www.businessgrants.gov.sg
- STEP 3 : Enterprise Singapore will send approval with Letter of Offer
- STEP 4 : Make the order, submit Letter of Offer, Quotation to Sensorla Pte Ltd for delivery & installation and make payment
- STEP 5 : Submit the DO/Invoice/ Payment Receipt at Business Grant Portal for claims
*Eligible Employers For Skills Future Enterprise Credit (SFEC) Will Receive A One-Off $10,000 Credit To Cover Up To 90% Of The Out Of Pocket Expenses On Qualifying Costs.
* *Subject to eligibility and approval. Download Documents: SFEC FAQs, BGP Step by Step Submission Guide